Monday, November 23, 2009

Rodarte Is With Target Now, This Is A Good Day.

So, I'm doing my usual flip through Teen Vogue (I just look at the pictures). When I see a pint size girl, and underneath her is a stunning tan dress. Immediatly I flipped the page, I'd be devistated when I saw the price and whom it was by, but being the braveheart I was I went back and read, " Rodarte for Target, Dress: $40.00." I couldn't help but scream and shout and basically throw the magazine in the air, catching in a hurry I rushed to show my mother who nodded. " What's Rodarte?" She asked.

I cocked my head to the side and thought about this for a second. My mother, the Fashion Queen who knows every designer A-Z didn't know who Rodarte was! Well neither did I, " I dunno." I replied, " sounds fancy, looks cute," was about all I could manage to come out. I thought I've heard of Rodarte before, maybe in The September Issue perhaps? Or possibly I was frequenting www.style.com and clicked on it. Thought it still haunts me, why I didn't understand what it was I continued reading. After reading I began my research, on Rodarte and lets just say quote on quote, " I'm In Love." So I'm just waiting until Rodarte finally comes out with Target, so right now me and Chanel {My Chanel Bag} are glazing over the flimsy pages of Teen Vogue counting the seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment