Monday, November 23, 2009

Fashion is Like Chocolate, depois de uma mordida você anseia mais

"Fashion is Like Chocolate, depois de uma mordida você anseia mais." Which is Portugese for, " Fashion is Like Chocolate, after one bight you crave more." Which is honestly the truth. One day when I was skipping through Walmart I past the magazine section. My eyes glazed past the usual Teen Vogue and Nylon { I was already subscribed to them and utterly bored}. My eyes met the Vogue September Issue with Charlize Thereon on the cover. This was my first Vogue ever!

So now that I'm looking back, flipping through the magazines I realized that 2/3 of this magazine were ads. And the rest of the 1/3 were pictures or like landscaping or something. With this in mind I grabbed my Harper's Bazaarus also the September issue with Leighton Meester on the cover, and realized it was the same. I thought to myself, " Where's the Fashion?" and was hopelessly confused. So as I studied Leight, Charlize and Anna Panquin on the cover of Nylon I realized that the Fashion was the place you least likely suspected it to be. This one might be a shocker so hold on tight: THE WORDS!


The words had the fashion in it the whole time. Reading over it I found out that Diane Von Fursten berg was mostely famous for her wrap dresses, and that Oscar De La Renta's outfits can sometimes be really extravagant and even sometimes dangerous! This all fascinated me, and I share this upon all of you. Escalaber and read, find out things you never knew before and maybe you can find the monsters within.

No comments:

Post a Comment