Monday, November 23, 2009

Dakota Fanning and lots of Coffee

I know it's a little bit too early, butt I'm figuring out what I want for Christmas, more or less what I want as an adult and what I'm going to be. Plastic Surgeon? Fashion Photographer for Bazaar? Intern for Teen Vogue until it's end? I don't know all I know is that Dakota Fanning has a Phillip Lim shirt that driving me crazy, I have to have it. Guess what else the pint-size actress is wearing with it? The Free-City Sweatpants of my dream, she's wearing the ankle boot chocolate Uggs, and a Burberry Scarf around her neck. In her hand is Starbucks, which is obviously hot because her pale hand is redder than the other. Her hair is put up into a nice high ponytail and she's smiling at the Pap's(Short for Papparazi). It's probably like 1:00 - 2:55 am in the morning and she looks absoloutely fabulous, even when she's just getting a Caramel Mociato. Me and Chanel are super jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment