Monday, November 23, 2009

Chanel Iman, That's About All I Can Say


So Chanel Iman, I'm looking at her and I can see she's obviously beautiful am I right? But where's the model, so I begin to look up different pictures of her. Because let's just face it people you can't flip through basically any magazine without seeing her or Karlie Kloss in it. Except for Vogue India probably, that's mostly the beautiful Frieda Pinto. After searching through several stunning pictures I see the model in her, and in these pictures I even see it anymore. Though the first picture looks like some average, 5'11, thin girl if you keep looking at it you'll start to see more and more of the model in Chanel!

For goodness sakes she's on Vogue: Korea! If she's on that she has done a lot with her life. I guess she's frequenting around New York now, going to various Gosee's or something along those lines. I've giving this once average looking girl a new nickname. The World's Next Supermodel! Not only has she graced magazines and runways all over America, but even more! Jamaica, Hawaii, Paris, Italy, even KOREA! So Chanel you've been graced on by me and Chanel{my bag}, you're welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment